Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What I'm Loving


Here's a quick list of my current obsessions interests.

    Book 1 of the
    "Mark of the Lion" series
  • I have read a TON over the past couple months. And I am hoping to keep it up, but am not optimistic with the kids getting crazier and crazier by the day. Right now, I get my reading done roughly every 3-4 hours or so... that includes the middle of the night... when I'm feeding Meda. I'm smack dab in the middle of the Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers, and it is phenomenal. I highly recommend it. I'm currently also reading a few other books at the same time for my bible studies too. If you are on Goodreads, send me a request. I love that site! Other books piled up ready for me to start are:

(*who doesn't know this story? But I want to actually read the book instead of just the movie!)



  • Shhhh... this next one is a secret from my frugal husband.... but I've been working on stocking up on my shoe collection and recently added these babies to the mix. My friend had them, so I copied her and ordered my own pair. (Hey, imitation is the best form of flattery, right?)

  • I am becoming OBSESSED with eBay. Thankfully, not as a buyer... but I am literally cleaning out my closet and selling everything I haven't worn in a while! When I say obsessed, I mean I literally check it every few hours to see if I have any more "views" or "watchers." And when there's a bid?? Oh, man... you better believe I do a jig. (Said "jig" may have remnents of The Tootsie Roll in it too. Oh yes. Get pumped.) I mentioned this before, but I also sold some old iPhones I had and made a decent amount of money. I've lucked out and sold multiple clothing items already this week! WHOOP! I even had to run the post office to stock up on shipping supplies. I plan to keep updating my seller's page with items.... (so I can pay for the shoes listed above and the City of Collierville what it is due.)


  • Something else I am obsessed with these days? FashionABLE scarves. I've been ordering them from True Boutique in Louisiana because the service there is awesome. The store's goal is to make a difference by using shopping as a platform to help others. (This is not a paid post, I "truly" love True Boutique. Ha! See what I did there... "truly" love "True..." I crack myself up. #NotReally #LameAttemptAtAJoke) But seriously, they carry FashionABLE there and I now have the below items in my closet thanks to Mary Helen's (she's the owner) speedy shipments and very helpful service! My sister has the white one in the picture at the bottom now, because I'm super awesome and got it for her for her birthday. Each of these was handmade in Africa and they are much more beautiful in person.

Happy Birthday, Katie!
You're welcome!

  • This last one is a tad hokey, but I'm loving watching my girls together. McKenna is the best big sister and Meda just stares at her all the time. Once she is mobile, Meda is totally going to follow MK around all the time, I can already tell. I know they're going to be great friends as they get older (when they aren't trying to kill each other because one stole the other's toys, clothes, and boys, of course)

2 comments:

Molly S said...

You're welcome! Oh and maybe you can help me sell randomness on ebay?!

Kristin said...

@Molly, I'd love to! My seller's fee is 50%. ;-) Ha!