Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Bad Boys, Bad Boys... Whacha Gonna Do When They Come For You?

If you follow me on Intagram, you probably saw this picture from me a couple weeks ago.


I about peed myself. I was on a new stretch of road in Germantown and wasn't quite aware of what the new speed limit was/is.

Then the cop gave me this.



Whoomp chak a laka chack a laka chak a laka chak a!!!

I literally called the cop "Amazing" as I leapt out of my seat with excitement.

To which he replied, "I know" with a stoic and dead-pan face.

My mom was with me and died laughing the whole way home.

I was so excited I got out of the ticket (driving school sucks, by the way), I excitedly ran into the house to inform Bryant.

He was not as amused as my mother, lecturing me on my driving and how I would have been returning my new iPhone if I had indeed gotten a ticket. :-/ It wasn't a pleasant conversation.

Well, not 5 days later, I received THIS in Collierville.


I swear, y'all... I am seriously not that bad of a driver! I was just distracted that day and pretty stressed out. Besides... what city keeps a mere 20 mph speed limit?? 25... (or 45... whatever...) is much more condusive to my driving, as well as many others' I would believe.

Well, anyway... I probably shouldn't even be posting this because my husband is beyond irate about it. :-/ I owe the City of Collierville quite a bit of money. (But he's been doing a great job hiding it. That is if you don't count the parental tone of voice he holds with me these days and the belittling and snide remarks about money. Other than that, he hides it well.)

So I'm working on selling everything I own in my house on ebay to pay for it AND my new iPhone.


Moral of the Story: GO CHECK OUT MY EBAY AND PURCHASE SOMETHING FROM ME BEFORE MY HUSBAND DIVORCES ME!!!  #notajoke #getyourcheckbooksout #mymarriagedependsonit

1 comment:

Delta Daisies said...

I HATEEEE getting pulled over!