Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A New J-O-B for Me

So I just realized that I hadn't shared with you fine people my new jobby-job!

Oh yes, I have a job.

And it rocks my face off.

I am the new Midsouth Regional Rep for Be Free Revolution.

Clearly, I've been blowing you all up with my posts on the whole Africa deal over the past few months since my mission trip with them,  but I am sorry to say, they're not over yet.  Because I'm officially on board with BFR now. ;-)

It's the Biz-naz!
I even have a profile on their website and snazzy new business cards.  (You may recognize some of the profile description if you decide to click through and read it. It may or may not have been stolen from my blog. What can I say? I'm not very creative...)

I know... legit, right?  Real business cards. #IAmOnlySlightlyBeingOverDramaticHere #IReallyAmExcitedToCarryBusinessCardsAgain #ItsTheLittleThings

So anyway, my main job with BFR is to help spread the mission by getting retailers in my region to carry BFR merchandise in their stores, boutiques, and salons. Well, that among other things.... but basically to spread awareness of Be Free and it's amazing, rocking, no-holds-bar, killer mission. #SwearIAmNotBiased

I have a rather large region, which I am thrilled about. It includes the following states: KY, TN, NC, SC, GA, AL, TN, AR, as well as NM (since I'm sort-a, kind-a, but not really from there, even though I lived there for 10 years.)

Soooooo..... #InsertShamelessPlug

If any of you fine people know of any boutiques in those areas that would be great partners with BFR in selling the handmade African creations, let a sista know! :-) I'm also in charge of trunk shows in these areas as well.... so if you or anybody you know would like to host one, I'll cut you a sweet deal on some merchandise for yourself! :-) Booyah!

Anyway, so that's what I've been up to as of late. Between chasing my kid, growing a fetus, and writing my book, I've been reaching out to some amazing retailers about BFR.


**In case you haven't seen it or know what BFR is, check out this rockin' Look Book. It will give you an idea of what we sell and where all the proceeds go.**

No comments: