Sunday, January 20, 2013

KFun See, KFun Do! A Wreath Making Extravaganza!

Y'all...

I went all Martha Stewart on you today.

I made a wreath.

Whoa.

I know, right?

A wreath?

Who does that?

And since when am I Ms. Suzy Home-maker?

Well, since I saw this post.

I follow Landee's blog and she does some of the coolest things. Confession: I've been blog stalking her for quite some time and drool over some of the absolute disgusting cuteness she creates. But that's it. I just look and drool. I never do it.

Totally lame.

Until now... I decided to give this one a shot.

I went to Hobby Lobby... spent about $20 on a straw wreath and ribbon (with everything on sale! Whoop!)...

and Voila!

My very own Landee-Creation! :-)

Obviously, it's not as fabulous as her original ones, but hey... this was my first go around.

I'll probably end up making more from her site as well... maybe even get all thematic on you guys and make holiday themed ones and stuff... because this really was easy.

And if I can't mess it up.... then nobody can. :-)










1 comment:

Sarah said...

That!! Is really cute! Way to go, Martha.