Thursday, January 24, 2013

McKenna-isms

So I was sitting here tonight with MK, listening to her blabber on about who knows what and I decided to share some of my favorite McKenna-isms and quotes.  These are just a few that I can think of off the top of my head. I know there are more, but this will have to do for now. :-)



"You can eat all the gummy bears because you have a BIG mouth just like daddy!" 
"When you see a yellow light, say 'Whoopsie!'"  *said to me after repeating what my mother said to her as she ran a yellow light... and so often does.
"I'm going to drop a GIANT poop ball so you can see it!" *Oh, the joys of potty training...
"Put your hand up to your ear and listen to me drop a giant poop ball!" 
"Don't get dookie on your hands when you wipe my butt." *When they talk like this, you know they should be wiping their OWN butt!
"When I'm a grown up can I wear this huge booby holder thing that looks like a zebra?" *yelled across Target while holding a well-endowed bra.
"Mama, I just called all the princesses and put them on my Facebook so we know their birthday is January."
McKenna: Did you know I really want a butterfly? A purple one with purple on its wings. Did you know my caterpillars have turned into chrysalis and will come out like butterflies? But not purple ones. Painted Lady's. But I really want purple ones.Me: Oh yeah? McKenna: Did you know I know everything?? 

And my all time favorite.... (said to her dad while demanding chocolate milk before taking a nap)....



"I need some chocolate milk. It's a f**king problem!"


No comments: