Monday, December 2, 2013

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

So we arrived home from Chattanooga on Friday night, and immediately we pulled down the Christmas decorations from the attic after putting Meda to bed.

McKenna was adorable and was immediately ready for Christmas to arrive. Only in the past few years have we started decorating for Christmas. I guess that's what happens when you grow up? I don't know. But each year, I accumulate a few more Christmas decor items, so each year, we get a little more festive around here.

Decorating in full swing, complete with Mariah Carey on Pandora.
Thinking of making my own Charlie Brown Christmas Tree with this little guy.

We put McKenna in charge of placing the ornaments.
We may need to work on her spacing techniques.
A sweet moment I caught with Bryant and MK.
Mantle
My Nambe nativity set I received as a gift last year and the
Polar Express bell Santa gave MK on the train a few years ago.
If you've never been to my house, you should know I have an obsession with printables.




No comments: