Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Gifts That Give!

So I'm all about charity and giving back when and where I can. So below are a few of my favorite gift items and/or brands that I think would make fabulous gifts to anyone on your list this Christmas that you haven't purchased for yet.... (AHEM! Hint, Hint to anyone who wants to go Christmas shopping for ME too!) 

This wine is FAB.U.LOUS.

That's all.

Oh, and every bottle you purchase gives back to a different cause. No big deal, just saving the world… one lush at a time.
As you know from my previous post, I've been obsessing over FashionABLE scarves recently. Each one is hand made in Ethiopia and helps create sustainable business for women, so they don't have to depend on charity.

How awesome is this leather clutch? And I wear the below scarf all the time.



Land of a Thousand Hills Coffee Company

Coffee Addicts: Beware!!

This coffee is addicting. I first heard of them when I attended the Justice Conference last February and their booth was stationed right across from me for 3 days straight. Oh yeah, and they gave away FREE coffee.

The free coffee is what lured me in initially. But then I found out the company was started to help reunite Rwandan communities after the mass genocide that happened back in 1994. Since then, Land of a Thousand Hills Coffee Company has expanded to reach communities in other countries such as Haiti and Thailand.

Super cool and super good.

Drink Coffee.
Do good.

Be Free Revolution

You've heard me talk about BFR before, so I won't chat your ear off… (err… type your eyes off?? I'm not sure the best metaphor there… oh well.). 

Anyway, they have awesome handmade jewelry and accessories for anyone on your list - male and female alike. BFR empowers African men and women with trades for sustainability and couple that trade with feeding, education and counseling programs in nearby schools and orphanages.




What's YOUR favorite Give-Back brand??

No comments: