Friday, December 20, 2013

My Celebrity Entourage

I saw Jennifer over at Crazy Shenanigans post her own celebrity entourage, so I decided to jump in, as well, with my own.


1. Beth Moore. She loves God, the written word, and making fun of herself. We were meant to be BFFs.

2. Jessica Simpson. Why?? Because we'd jam to some teeny bop music and then go shopping, all the while making my own intelligence grow more and more apparent to everyone. 


4. Carrie Underwood. Because she's perfect. We would totally workout together and then Bryant would let me invite her over for dinner since she's beautiful also vegan.



5. When Jennifer Lawrence fell UP the stairs at the Oscars and admitted the F word immediately flew through her mind, I knew we could be friends.


(Watch this video and you'll see why I love her so. #Hysterical).