Thursday, February 7, 2013

Journal FREAK!

So if you know me at all, you'll know that I am the QUEEN of journals. It's getting kind of out of control too. I can count at least 5 right now off the top of my head that I have going on...

Wait, no...

Make that 6.

Unless, of course, you count this blog as another type of "journal." Then that would put me at 7.

I know, right?

Ridiculous.

Here's the proof...



I'm also missing my "mission" journal from this pile as well... So never mind. That puts me at 8, including the blog. Freak.

And guess what?

I just added TWO MORE to the immense KFun Journal Library.


I'm telling you. I'm obsessed. But I am excited about the two new ones I just bought because they are QUICK and EASY to fill out. I literally only have a couple lines to write in before I am forced to stop due to lack of space. That is, unless I wanted to cross over into the next year's designated "spot."

Ugh! And who would want to write outside the lines?? Who does that??  Definitely not this O.C.D chick, that's for sure!

Anyway, I'm hoping I stay pretty consistent with this and write EVERYDAY for the next 5 years. If I do, they'll be GREAT memory books!

Do any of you all journal on a regular basis, as well?

No comments: