Sunday, February 17, 2013

A KFun Q&A For You

So I was stumped on what to post today, so I went ahead and took the liberty of stealing this Q&A from Sarah.... Thanks!  :-)


A - Available or Married?
Almost 7 years of blissful marriage. I know my hubby would agree that every moment was sublimely happy... Right, hubby? ...... RIIIGGGHHHHTTT?!?!? 

B - Book
In the middle of Sons of Encoragement, by Francine River, and Elijah for my bible study. The following are stacked up ready to be read next: Unglued,  A Voice in the Wind, & Say Yes To God
Image courtesy of Allie
 
C - Cake or Pie?
CAKE!!!!!!!

D - Drink of Choice?
Mimosa, for shizzle! Except this baby in me is requiring I stick with just the OJ for now... #lame ... Oh yeah, and creamer with a splash of decaf coffee. 

E - Essential Item?
Phone. I know, I know... Shameful... But my whole life is in that precious, precious phone. 

F - Favorite Color?
Ummm... Clear? I've always hated this question. I don't really care. I guess the closest would be yellow. 

G - Game to play or watch?
Things! Love this board game! To be honest... I'm a complete dork and love all kinds of board games. As for sports, I like all kinds, though I don't really watch them very much anymore. Not that I don't want to, it just never seems to happen.  Bummer.

H - Hometown?
Elizabethtown, KY..... Yes. As in the movie. Remember it? The God-awful one with Kirsten Dumat & Orlando Bloom? Yeah... That God-awful one. 

I - Indulgence?
Getting massages. I would do this every-damn-day if time and finances allowed.

J - Job?
Full time mom, wifey, writer and Be Free Revolution Rep. Oh yeah, and the local Funston laundry-doer, make-up-the-bed'er, Ramen-Noodle-maker and pick-up-after-yourself-yeller. 

K - Kids and names?
McKenna Rayne, Age: Almost 4
Meda Grayson, Age: 0... Coming in May
Bryant Hughes, Age: Almost 31

L - Life is incomplete without?
Mom.

M - Music group or singer?
I'm a sucker for any truly talented musician. So there are lots.

N - Number of siblings?
Two. My sister, Katie, who is 28 and my long lost brother, Stuart, who is 38. Literally. He's long (roughly 6ft 3in?) and lost. I haven't spoken to him in years. He won't have anything to do with me for some reason. Sad, I know. 

O - Oranges or apples?
Green apples to eat, but definitely orange juice over apple juice. 

P - Phobias/Fears?
Spiders. For real. This isn't like an "ew, spiders are creepy" kind of fear. It's a full blown, my body tenses and locks up when I see one loose. Bryant thinks it's funny, but it's really not.

Q - Favorite Quote?
I have a new one every week... or at least a new one for every season of my life. Right now, it is "The Lord will fight for you, you need only be still." Exodus 14:14

R - Reason to Smile?
MK telling me she loves me out of nowhere.

S - Season?
Fall.... changing leaves, cooler weather, football, Pumpkin Spice Lattes... enough said.

T - Tattoos?
Um, yes. Multiple. 

U - Unknown fact about me?
When I read books, I unconsciously manipulate the pages in weird ways. I fold, bend and sort of fan the pages while reading. So strange, I know. I've done it since I was little because I loved the smell of books and fanning them out the way I do allows me to smell them while reading. Now, it's just become habit. #weirdo

V - Vegetable you love?
Brussel sprouts.

W - Worst habit?
Cursing. I really need to watch my mouth. My three year old is known to correct my language. Oops.

X - X-Rays you've had?
On my hand, back and hips. Fun times.... Oh yeah... and at the dentist once a year. 

Y - Your favorite food?
I don't have just one. I go through phases with this as well. I'm on a big cereal kick right now.
Duh!

Z - Zodiac?
Taurus. I'm the stubborn bull, I guess. Not sure what this means, but Bryant is a Taurus too and Meda Grayson will be as well. Poor MK is the only non-bull in the house.

No comments: