A few days ago, I posted a picture of our vegan dinner on Instagram and FB and got a lot of positive feedback on it. So I wanted to share the recipe. (If you're lucky, maybe I'll make it a habit to post some vegan recipes now and again like this one? Only time
and my laziness will tell.)
Non-Homemade Vegan Pizza1) Visit the Papa Johns website. (Or any pizza delivery website, really.)
2) Click special offers. (Because we're cheap around here.)
3) Pick a special offer where you can customize your own pizza.
4) Customize your pizza.
- Add any of the veggies listed on the right side of the page.
- Select "NO CHEESE" at the bottom under "Special Instructions."
5) Pay & Order. (Sometimes they will call you to double check the "no cheese" option was correct. This is normal in the life of a (mostly) vegan pizza ordering person.)
6) Sit back and wait for pizza to arrive. Enjoy an appetizer of Pinot Noir or something while you wait.
And Voila! A yummy, (mostly) vegan, (non) homemade pizza. And it only takes 2-5 minutes to make (not including delivery time) and doesn't cause a mess in the kitchen.
Here's a picture of what mine looked liked from the other night.