Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What You Don't Know About Me

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I took this idea for a post from Christin. I thought it might be cool to share some stuff about me that you probably don't know already. Or maybe its not cool, but whatever. Here goes...

1. I have adorned myself with three tattoos. #shameful
2. I have an almost completely full head of gray hair. It's genetic. And it sucks.
3. Apparently, my nose is super squishy. I have friends (including my husband) who will squish my nose just to feel it's squishiness. And then they'll laugh. #truestory
4. I have extremely long toes. Like, extreme. They're more like fingers. And while I pretend they are pretty and will usually defend them, they really aren't. At all. Picture what E.T.'s toes might look like and that's my foot.
5. I hardly ever eat the very last bite of my food. And it irritates the crap out of my husband.
6. I used to love mayo and hate mustard. Now I hate mayo and love mustard.
7. I know I would have been a stellar quarterback for my high school football team. And we were state champs four years running. Yep. I would have been that good.
8. I use mascara as eyeliner instead of actual eyeliner. I just smash the brush onto my lower lids. I know, I know... I should have been a makeup artist. I clearly missed my calling.
9. I changed my name in 8th grade when I moved to Georgia and changed schools. Dumbest thing I've ever done. Thank God we moved again after that year and I was able to turn back into Kristin again.
10. I was once a part of a hooligan group of teenagers who accidentally set the southern New Mexico desert on fire one 4th of July weekend by shooting fireworks across the Rio Grande. Luckily, nobody was injured... Or arrested.
11. I know every single lyric to the Prince song, "Pussy Control." Classy, I know.
12. In college, I worked at Victoria Secret for a while. So yes, I am now skilled in the art of knowing what bra size women wear, just by looking at their boobs. Try not to be jealous people. ;-)
13. I broke up a fight on my wedding night. That was a load of fun. Pause not.
14. I can chug a beer faster than my husband.
15. I have been known, along with my friend Molly, to purchase a new planner/calendar at every change of season. With this, I usually have at least 3 calendars at any given time.
16. My husband is currently laughing at me... not with me... while I write this.
17A. Math was my best subject in kindergarten, and never progressed after that.
17B. Going off of #17a and my stellar math skills: When shopping, I think anything is a great deal so long as it says "sale" or "clearance." No matter the cost.
18. I used to compete in "unofficial" sea-walk competitions/dance offs at parties in college. Me, going head to head with the NMSU basketball team. I rocked.
19. When I was the Head Instructor at UCA summer camps, I always placed myself as the demo instructor in Hip-Hop dance class so I could get a good, but fun workout in.
20. At one point in college, I was the only female living with five males. I get anxiety thinking back on it.
21. I have a dog named Weeman. Yes, named after the guy from "Jackass." His short legs, long body, and awkward face made it a necessary choice.
22. About 95% of people I meet tell me I remind them of somebody. I guess I have a familiar face.
23. I just wrote this blog post while sitting on a plane, scrunched in the middle seat, trying to not let the stranger next to me read about what a peculiar person I am.








No comments: