Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Dazzling Turning Point!

So I have reached YET ANOTHER turning point in my life. I mean, this one is for real. Geez. These last 3 years have been NUTS for me. I got married, got a real job, moved back to the South (which for those of us who have left & re-entered know why this accounts for such a huge turning point…I mean where else in the world can you get legit Sweet Tea, Chicken & Biscuits, & confederate flags on a daily basis?) I also had a kid, etc, etc, etc. But seriously, this turning point really hits home. And will for a lot of other women after they read this & discover what I stumbled upon a couple weeks ago. It will change your life. And I have nobody else to thank but the Armenian princess herself; Kim Kardashian.



We all know Kim Kardashian. She rose to stardom through a process similar to Paris Hilton’s skanky Praying Mantis looking ass. Kim is known for her last name (yep, it was her dad that was OJ’s right hand man in his murder trial), her modern day Brady Bunch of a family life, & being a So Cal socialite….Oh! And I almost forgot about her also having a massive derriere and a sex tape. So yes – she’s not one of our celebrity royalty for nothing. She worked her way up the Hollywood ranks through her choice of butt-clinging clothes and the genius marketing and mass production of her sex life. Regardless, I will just say one thing about Ms. Kardashian. I love her. It’s true. But that’s all I’m going to say about that, because the plot of this blog is not supposed to be about WHY I love KK, but how she changed my life. Two words: Shoe Dazzle.


KK is not only an expert socialite, but she’s also an entrepreneur. Thanks to the oh-so-intelligent reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, we know she & her sisters own a clothing store called Dash. But she also started an online company called Shoe Dazzle. And the word amazing just doesn’t do it justice what-so-ever. Go to www.shoedazzle.com & you’ll see what I mean. To sum it up, KK & her fashion “dolls” send you a new pair of shoes EVERY MONTH for the low cost of $39.95! I mean seriously. It’s better than finding that random $5 in your pocket you didn’t know was there. It’s better than that weird little feeling when cleaning out your ears (yes – even little McKenna loves that feeling! Don’t deny that you don’t either!). Anyway, to open your email to an assortment of killer shoes that Kim Kardashian herself had a hand in picking out JUST FOR YOU is like no other feeling in the world. And all it takes is ONE click on “SEND ME THIS SHOE NOW!” to have your feet dazzled. And this is better than being BEdazzled. As cool as being Bedazzled is…pause NOT.


I’ll go on the record of saying that I’ve never considered myself to be the most fashion forward person in the world, but I’ve also never considered myself to be at the back of the fashion pack either. I DO realize that brown belts don’t tend to work with black shoes. BUT now, with my new BFF Kim’s help, I’ve brought the Macy’s shoe department in my closet to a whole new level. So ladies, do yourselves & the rest of the world around you a favor. Let Kim & her Dazzling Dolls accessorize your feet in a way you’ve never expected before. Shoe Dazzle us and bring out your inner Kardashian. You’ll learn to embrace it like I have.

No comments: