Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Meda's 1st Bday and a Trip Back to the Southwest

At the beginning of May, we flew out to Albuquerque for my SIL's graduation from medical school.

Whenever I visit New Mexico or Colorado, it makes me want to move back to the southwest immediately. There's just something about that part of the country that relaxes you. Maybe its the always beautiful weather. Or the mountains. I don't know... but we had a great time.

And I want to move back.

Congrats Dr. Aunt Mon-Mon!


Loving the pool!

All of my beautiful Funston Fam!
Kathy, Me, GiGi, Monica, Storm 
This is what our family photos look like 


Monica's graduation fell on Meda's first birthday, so we had a fun celebration in the hotel! I'm astounded that my baby girl is already one. 

The days were long, but the year was fast. I love you, my little Meda Pita!!

CAKE!



No comments: