Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Officially a Name-Dropper...

Last night I had a run in with about 456 celebrities in Nashville (okay, that number may be an embellishment)....I went to a bar after a long day of meetings and work where I met/saw/stood next to/gawked at/touched/stalker stared at the following celebrities:


JESSICA SIMPSON!! (WHAT??? LOVE her!)

Kid Rock (officially a greasy, slimy lookin' sleaze...hopefully he's cooler than he looks...for his sake)

Rascal Flatts (minus lead singer, but who really knows them without the lead singer anyway??)

Kelli Pickler (super cute hair...)

Eddie George (Amy grazed his "Heismanish" thigh...and loved it....Jess's trade-in for Romo, maybe?)

Hinder (do they really think they fit in at a NASHVILLE country bar? Stood out like a sore thumb...)


Myself and my friends were - to say the least - star struck....literally. We couldn't move. And refused to until Jess (that's what her BFFs call her...so it's ony appropriate now, right?) took a picture with us. AND we decided she made a mistake in not hanging out with us more that night. No really. We're pretty cool and she would have liked us. Her loss.


I'm beginning to think I'm a star magnet....they just flock to me. I tend to run into them in the most RANDOM places - where no celebrity would normally be. And with my ever-extending list of celebrity run-ins (i.e. Old Man Shatner - though this wasn't really a run-in, more of a proximixic "meeting", Snoop, Brett Favre, etc.) I think I've elevated myself to the next level of celebrity fanatic. Celebrity stalker. I'm past the reading of celebrity news in US Weekly and In Touch magazines...I'm a frequenter (is that a word?) of the favorite celebrity bars. And it's only V.I.P for me. Word.

No comments: