Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Nuggety Cluster F* that was my Day of Independence!

1) Car blows up in the middle of B-F-E nowhere Kentucky roughly about midnight traveling to visit the familia. (Oh, and did I mention the husband was drunk and REALLY grumpy at this point??)

2) Lose the husband's phone. (Oh, and just a reminder...he's already drunk & grumpy at this point...)

3) Triple A sucks. End of story.

4) Load up the boat for what was supposed to be a 20 minute drive to Rough River that turned into a 3 hour trip, get boat stuck in the middle of a corn field, tear up some random farmer's corn field with boat, and finally get to Rough River approximately 2 hours & 40 minutes late. Then it rains.

5) Brother & sister-in-law show up....8 months pregnant. WHAT???

6) Husband gets my hopes up about buying a new car.

7) Husband shoots down the hopes of buying a new car.

Yep - that was my weekend. A big chocolatey cluster f***. And I loved it.





No comments: